This is a list of five things guys wish they knew before they bought an engagement ring from Concierge Diamonds founder and diamond expert, Dan Moran.
Don’t make these rookie mistakes when buying an engagement ring!
I’ve made thousands of engagement rings and worked with clients from all over the world but I consistently hear the same things over and over from my clients who were shopping for an engagement ring before they spoke to me.
There is a lot of confusion when it comes to buying a diamond, and it’s my job to help people understand how to buy a diamond.
If you’ve been shopping for an engagement ring, you’ve no doubt encountered the Four C’s of Diamonds:
The Four C’s of Diamonds work hand-in-hand create the Fifth C of Diamonds: cost.
So how do you balance these in order to get the best diamond and ring possible?
I made this short video and this quick list of five simple things you can do.
In short, here are the five things guys wish they knew before they bought an engagement ring:
- Don’t go into debt for your engagement ring. The notion that you have to spend two month’s salary is outdated!
- You don’t need to shop retail for your engagement ring.
- Buying online isn’t always the best deal! Learn why.
- Creating a custom ring can save you money! Learn how.
- Clarity isn’t as important at you think! Read why.
If you’re shopping for an engagement ring, be sure to do the number one thing that can save you time and money: educate yourself!